Cobb PizzaCOBB ADMIN
Use 1 batch focaccia dough
- Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 chilli
- Sliced red pepper
- Salami slices
- Black olives
- Roll the dough out to fit into the pan, making sure that the dough is not more than 1/2 centimeter thick.
- Make the tomato sauce by mixing the paste with basil, chilli and seasoning.
- Spread over the dough and add the toppings.
- Prepare the Cobb with the frying pan and heat for 7 minutes with the lid on.
- Place the pizza on the frying pan and cook for 15 minutes with the lid on.
OPTION: this pizza can be made with any topping of your choice.
For the Dough:
- 15ml dried yeast
- Pinch of sugar
- 450ml warm water
- 750g strong white / bread flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 75ml olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in half the warm water.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour and salt and pour in the yeast and olive oil.
- Add the rest of the water and knead, then allow to rise to double in size in a covered bowl rubbed with olive oil.
Chicken Tortilla WrapCOBB ADMIN
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 600g chicken
- 4 tomatoes, skinned, pipped and cut into blocks
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 60ml red wine vinegar
- 15ml olive oil
- 10ml sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small packet mixed lettuce
- 125ml mayonnaise
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 200ml sweet chilli sauce
- Griddle or smoke the chicken and slice thinly.
- Griddle one side of the tortilla.
- Make a salsa by mixing the tomato, red pepper, red onion, spring onion and coriander with the vinegar, olive oil, sugar and seasoning.
- Spread the mayonnaise over half of the ungriddled side of the open tortilla.
- Place lettuce evenly and top with chicken and salsa.
- Roll the tortilla into a tight cigar.
- Place back on the griddle for a few minutes to heat through.
- Cut and serve with sweet chilli sauce.